You should always Craft. You should and shouldn’t do it drunk depending on how sharp your crafting tools are to the tequila shot ratio! Mas Importante!
Have you seen drunk cooking on youtube? Well she rocks and I can relate!
Please relate yourself by selecting the link. Jar-garita anyone?
Back to myself! I was kindly crafting my pottery barn tile I purchased for $1.87, when out of the blue I was stricken with unfortunate news. It went something like this:
” Hello this is scheduling and we are going to mess with your life. You thought you were going home Friday but due to some unknown circumstance you will be going home Saturday.”
Oh forget me, I have no life. Don’t worry about me, I have been on reserve for 8 years and expect this crap by now.
Scheduling : “I’m sorry Captain you can’t have Friday off for your own wedding”
ME : “But, I have been planning this for almost a year!
Scheduling : “Are you refusing to fly?”
ME: “Are you kidding me? Oh My God you’re not!”
That’s been my life for 8 years. It’s been awesome! Go become a pilot kids!
So back to the real story.
THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER: I don’t know what it means, but I love the idea.
Something so gross can either mean your life has the chance of becoming a pearl or becoming dashed with cocktail sauce and horseradish slippery and raw consumed in one swallow.
Whatever it means I want it hanging in my house. The United States use to represent hard work and you could achieve anything. Now, its like this quote. It’s and 80 percent chance my hard work will equate to being eaten with horseradish in a slurp the 20 percent chance is it may bring me a pearl.
I’m still hanging onto the 20 percent chance that it becomes a pearl and I will never give that up. I will work harder to fix that. I will educate and strengthen my resume to get out of my position. I will sacrifice!
Oh so I was crafting:
I bought a paint pen and straight acrylic paint for the fabric. I enlarged the words and traced them onto my canvas, then filling it in with paint.
Somewhere around here I got the call from scheduling, and I decide to commit to drunk crafting. Things were going great
Maybe a little too great.
NOT SO GOOD
Okay things got a little squirrelly at the end… Oh well:
The World is My Oyster!